(1) Gendered language and board diversity: Evidence from European banks. International Journal of Finance and Economics. 2023
(2) The effects of the EU Non-Financial Reporting Directive on corporate social responsibility. The European Journal of Finance. 2022. with Claudia Girardone, Silvia Gaia and Francesca Cuomo
(3) Risk substitution in cryptocurrencies: Evidence from BRICS announcements. Emerging Markets Review. 2022. With Goodell, John W. Andrea Paltrinieri, Ilan Alon, Laura Chiaramonte and Alberto Dreassi
(4) Equity costs and risks in emerging markets: Are ESG and Sharia principles complementary? Pacific-Basin finance Journal. 2022. with Mohammad Kabir Hassan, Laura Chiaramonte, Alberto Dreassi and Andrea Paltrinieri.
(5) Mergers and Acquisitions in the Financial Industry: A bibliometric review and future research directions. Research in International Business and Finance. 2022, with Ashraf Khan , Laura Chiaramonte and Alberto Dreassi.
(6) Comparing search-engine intensity and regulatory attention impacts on cryptocurrencies: Uncovering important heterogeneities. Review of Corporate Finance, (2) forthcoming. 2022. With Goodell, John W. and Andrea Paltrinieri
(7) The religious fringe of Corporate Social Responsibility. International Review of Economics and Finance. 2022, with Mohammad Kabir Hassan, Laura Chiaramonte, Alberto Dreassi and Andrea Paltrinieri.
(8) Are ESG indexes a safe-haven or hedging asset? Evidence from COVID-19 pandemic in China. International Journal of Emerging Markets. 2022, with Helen Chiappini.
(9) Bail-in credibility: evidence from the emerging markets. International Journal of Emerging Markets. 2022, with Giulio Vellishig, Maurizio Polato and Josanco Floreani.
(10) Are Islamic investments still safe assets during the COVID-19 pandemic? Review of Financial Economics. 2022. with Ashraf Khan, Laura Chiaramonte, Andrea Paltrinieri and Alberto Dreassi.
(11) Do ESG strategies enhance bank stability during financial turmoil? Evidence from Europe. The European Journal of Finance. 2021, with Laura Chiaramonte, Alberto Dreassi and Claudia Girardone.
(12) The cross-roads of ESG and Religious Screening on Firm Risk. Research in International Business and Finance. 2021, with Mohammad Kabir Hassan, Laura Chiaramonte, Alberto Dreassi and Andrea Paltrinieri.
(13) ESG issues in emerging markets and the role of banks. Chapter in the Handbook of Banking and Finance in Emerging Markets (Edward Elgar, 2021), with Claudia Girardone and Thankom Arun.
(14) Corporate Social Responsibility. Encyclopaedia of Quality of Life and Well-Being Research. 2020, with Luca Gandullia.
(15) Sustainability Practices and Stability in the Insurance Industry. Sustainability. 2020, with Laura Chiaramonte, Andrea Paltrinieri and Alberto Dreassi.
(16) Islamic finance development and banking ESG scores: Evidence from a cross-country analysis. Research in International Business and Finance. 2020, with Andrea Paltrinieri, Alberto Dreassi, Milena Migliavacca.
(17) Do income taxes affect corporate social responsibility? Evidence from European listed companies. Corporate social responsibility and Environmental Management. 2019, with Luca Gandullia.